Thursday, June 9, 2011

♥For Life

Many of you suggested that I propose to Danny. While I think that's a sweet idea, and know women who have done this....I won't. My views on this are pretty traditional and I think he should ask me. That's just how I see it. And that means I have to wait until he does. And bitch about it in the mean time.

Here is what I know for sure....

I know he loves me very much. I know he wants to spend the rest of his life with me. I know that I have no reason to doubt any of that. Sometimes my past creeps up on me and fucks with my brain - causing me to have moments of weakness. Moments that make me wonder if he really does love me. And moments that make me wonder if he'll never ask me to marry him. Then I snap out of it and realize that's just the crazy talking.

It still sucks to have to wait around because I know it will happen eventually. There is no doubt in my mind that we're ready. It's just a matter of him taking the next step and popping the question. I think the reason it's so hard for me to wait is because things are just going so well. We bought our first house at the beginning of the year. The kids are happy and settled. His job is great. My business has taken off. There are just so many great things going on. I just want it to be official.



So I'll wait. Because I love him. And being annoyed by the wait will never be enough to make me run away. I'm in it for life. The End ;)

5 comments:

  1. When he does propose, I am sure he'll blow you away with HOW he does it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the news that you are engaged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, he will blow you away. I had a friend go all out ridiuclous on his proposal after telling everyone he didn't want to get married and wasn't romantic. I've known him 15 years and was so amazed by his proposal. Maybe he's just plotting out one you deserve! ;]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in agreement...DON'T PROPOSE.

    Danny's going to do it up big...I know it!

    ReplyDelete